BS60-4 4-Stroke Rammers
Wacker Neuson’s 4 stroke rammers are designed for high performance and long life. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. The compact design and low center of gravity is ideal for the compaction of cohesive and mixed soils in trenches and other confined areas.
- Easy to start and simple operation. Convenient single-lever operation for start-up, idling and shut-off
- Low oil protection: When starting the unit, a sensor detects no or low oil and does not allow the engine to start, protecting the engine
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance
East to transport
- Large and flexible lift point
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
Durable and reliable engine
- The robust GXR 120 Honda engine operates in normal operation well below its performance limit. This protects the engine and extends its service life.
- Only one lever for idling, starting and stopping