The quiet, compact Vantage® 322 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers.
• Stainless steel panels offer added durability
• Select one of five welding process modes
• Plenty of AC Generator power
• Tier 4 Final Kubota® diesel engine
» Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
– Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
» Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
– Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-stick up to 3/16 in.
(4.8 mm), downhill pipe (for stick),
DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire up to
5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods.
– Digital weld meters included.
» Plenty of AC Generator Power
– 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous)
3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
– 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous)
1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
» Industrial Diesel Engine
– 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
– 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time.
» Innovative Service Access
– Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
– Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.