RC50 Single Drum Soil Compactor
The RC50 single drum soil compactor offers optimum compaction results with excellent maneuverability, gradeability and stability. The compact design provides for an excellent view of the work area and drum from the operator’s seat. The spacious operator platform is isolated from vibration for comfortable operation. It also features plenty of legroom and simple operation via an intuitively designed display and joystick. The RC soil compactors are ideal for commercial and residential projects, secondary roads and parking lots.
- Three-point articulated pendulum joint provides for even weight distribution and consistent compaction, even when navigating curves and uneven ground conditions
- Rear wheels are driven by independent motors resulting in excellent ground clearance
- Quick and easy maintenance with all access points located on one side of the machine
- Excellent traction in a variety of conditions, enhancing productivity and safety
- Models offered with either smooth drum for compaction of granular materials or padfoot drum for effective compaction of cohesive soils such as clay
Two types of drums:
Available with a smooth drum or padfoot drum
Single drum soil compactors with a smooth drum – RC50
Single drum soil compactors with a padfoot drum – RC50p
Master up to a 60% gradient
thanks to the wheel motors.
- Drive system via hydraulic wheel motors
- Distribution of the torque to the front and rear axle depending on the requirements
- Efficient compaction on slopes
Compaction through vibration
Vibration for deep compaction
RC50 and RC50p
- The RC50 is equipped with diamond tread tires as a standard.
- The diamond tread ensures an optimal weight distribution across the entire surface of the tire.
- The result: No more deep tire imprints in recently compacted asphalt.