SUPER 1800-3i SprayJet Asphalt Paver
Rehabilitating roads by replacing wearing course is a highly cost-effective and eco-friendly process, very popular in numerous countries. VÖGELE now present a cutting-edge concept, ideal not only for paving thin layers on spray seal or tack coat, hot on hot, but also highly interesting for many non-specialized road building companies.
The VÖGELE SprayJet module offers an economical and clean alternative wherever pre-spraying and subsequent paving are required.
- World’s unique spray paver for paving thin asphalt overlay as well as conventional binder and surface courses
- “VÖGELE EcoPlus” low-emissions package
- Uniform “Dash 3” service concept ensures easy maintenance and cuts training costs
- “PaveDock” sprung push-rollers absorb all jolts from the feed lorry
- Emulsion sprayed at a rate of 0.06 to 0.33 lbs./sq.ft.* (0.3 to 1.6 kg/m²*) in a clean and controlled process
- Cutting-edge ErgoPlus 3 operating concept for paver and spray module
- “AutoSet Plus” automatic functions for rapid relocation on the job site and storing paving programs
- ErgoPlus 3 screed console with “Smart Wheel” for convenient adjustment of the screed width
- Ultramodern and precise screed technology
*The rate of spread per m² must be determined as a function of the emulsion or tack coat to be used. The rate of spread depends on the emulsion or tack coat’s consistency and temperature when applied, and on the size of nozzles used for spraying