SUPER 700i Asphalt Paver
Thanks to its compact dimensions, great maneuverability, variable paving width and high performance, the SUPER 700i is the ideal paver for surfacing small paths, roadways and open areas.
The small SUPER 700i standing out through an excellent price/performance ratio is the ideal machine in the equipment pools of both private and municipal road building contractors.
- Laydown rate up to 280 tons/h (250 tonnes/h)
- Clearance width only 4 ft. 7 in. (1.4 m)
- The ideal option for highly confined sites thanks to its compact dimensions
- Wide range of paving widths from 20 in. to 10 ft. 6 in. (0.5 to 3.2 m)
- Simple operation with the innovative and easy-to-grasp ErgoBasic operating concept
- Perfect all-round visibility due to its modern machine design
- Combines with AB 220 Extending Screed in the V version (vibration)
- Several feed options with the asymmetrical material hopper
- Positive tracking and precise steering due to traction drives in closed loops
- Powerful and cost-efficient thanks to the 74 hp (55.4 kW) Deutz diesel engine and ECO Mode