Protect Your Equipment With An Extended Warranty
Protect your investment with an Extended Warranty Plan or Physical Damage Insurance from Groff Tractor & Equipment and gain peace of mind knowing that if the unexpected occurs, you are covered!
Extended Warranty Plan
Our Extended Warranty Plans provide coverage against defects in OEM materials and/or workmanship after the standard warranty has expired. For a minimal investment, often less than the cost of one repair, you can purchase coverage on many of your machine’s components. Should a failure occur, simply contact Groff Tractor & Equipment for repair.
Physical Damage Insurance
No matter what brand or where you purchased your equipment, Groff Tractor can help you protect your equipment when the unexpected occurs. Physical Damage Insurance (PDI) provides coverage to repair or replace equipment in the event of direct physical loss or damage. Request a free quote today.
An Extended Warranty offers a variety of options to meet most coverage needs. Options range from basic to major component coverage and include a variety of term and hour selections. Contact us today at (717) 591-3191 or request a free quote below to determine which options your equipment qualifies for, and for a list of exact components covered.
Benefits of An Extended Warranty
- Flexible Options: Customize the plan – deductible, term & coverage – to best fit your needs and budget.
- Day 1 Protection: Coverage begins immediately upon acceptance into the plan and is valid through Groff Tractor & Equipment.
- Convenient OEM Repairs: All repair work will be performed by Groff Tractor & Equipment or your nearest authorized OEM dealer, ensuring the use of genuine OEM parts installed by OEM trained technicians.
- Easy Claims Process: When a failure occurs, contact Groff Tractor & Equipment or your nearest OEM dealer and we will work directly with the program administrator to reimburse the cost of the covered repair.
- New Equipment: Add your extended warranty to your financing when you purchase any eligible equipment. You can purchase your extended warranty any time during the warranty period at standard new equipment rates.
- Used Equipment: Used equipment that is less than seven years old and has less than 7,000 hours at the time of registration can usually be covered. An oil test for equipment with over 3,000 hours determines final eligibility. Most brands are eligible for coverage.
- Payment Options: Finance it through retail installment contractors or add an extended warranty to your lease agreement.
- Special Rates: Discounts are sometimes available for equipment covered by governmental contracts.
- Transferability: Extended Warranties increase the value of your equipment and may be transferred to a new owner with no fee.
- Bottom Line Assistance: Extended Warranty coverage not only provides peace of mind, it provides risk management, decreased operating costs and increase resale value, all of which help your bottom line..
Request A Free Quote: