GROFF TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT, INC. SHIPPING & HANDLING POLICY
For purposes of this agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at www.GroffTractor.com. “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site and at local branches, in which customers can contact the Company or purchase parts. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Processing Time
All orders will be processed on the same business day when ordered by 3 PM EST; otherwise, the order may not be processed until the following business day.
- In-stock items are typically shipped within the same business day when ordered by 3 PM EST.
- The average delivery time for non-stock items are 2-3 business days.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered to the local branches on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
If an item goes on back order we will notify you and ship the part of your order that is in stock, if that is acceptable to you. Once the item becomes available, we will ship you the remainder of your order.
- Shipping charges for your on-line order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location utilizing the following carriers:
- If parts ordered are oversize or overweight, additional freight costs may be incurred. In this instance you will be contacted for approval prior to order completion.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United
States. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses
- We will ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
- Shipment confirmations are available upon request.
- Tracking numbers are typically active by the carrier within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order.
- All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
*We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Our Parts Return Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Parts Managers may override this policy on a case-by-case basis.
- Some of our suppliers and manufacturers may have additional requirements under their individual shipping and handling policies.
- Special circumstances, such as the manufacturer, non-stock parts, or date needed by may result in additional fees.
Groff Tractor reserves the right to immediately cancel or alter any portion of this policy without prior notice. Please contact your local Groff Tractor branch for details.
Last Updated: This policy was last updated on 05/29/2019.