Paperless Invoicing through Billtrust
eInvoice Connect from Groff Tractor provides customers with a convenient way to view their Invoices online. This service is provided as a convenience to our customers at no additional charge. And because customers won’t need to spend time opening, sorting, filing and shredding paper documents, it will likely save them valuable time and money.
Our secure electronic online system allows customers to lower total operating costs, while distributing brand-specific invoices through a user-friendly portal.
Additional benefits include:
- Receive an instant notification via email that a new bill is available.
- Invoices can easily be printed or saved in a standard PDF format.
- Customers can manage multiple accounts online.
- Invoices can be easily filtered by a predefined list of days or custom date ranges.
- Invoices can be imported into a variety of different accounting packages including QuickBooks, Viewpoint, Forefront (from Dexter + Chaney), Peachtree, Timberline and a CSV file that is Microsoft Excel compatible.